Friday, November 1, 2013

A Guest Post From Sarah of Classy Media (and unveiling our new logo!)

Hello, I am Sarah Solomon, graphic and web designer from Classy Media. When I was a child, I used to enjoy spending afternoons with my Grammy crafting away. Now I spend my days creating beautiful designs as my career and I love it!

Most of my days are spent designing and developing websites and branding for small businesses. As a small business owner myself, I understand that not all companies are able to afford professional design or a full marketing department. I created Classy Media in order to help those businesses present themselves professionally without breaking the bank.

I recently had the pleasure of working with Create! Don’t Consume! on a custom logo for their blog and Facebook page. I enjoyed creating something unique that incorporates different aspects of their philosophy. The canning jars, yarn and needles, and recycle logo I created in Adobe Illustrator. I love working with the Adobe Creative Suite to develop and fine tune my design projects because it provides the tools necessary to create professional projects as well the flexibility to change elements easily.

Please check out our portfolio of projects and blog at: orangeuclassy.com and feel free to drop me a line at sarah@orangeuclassy.com with any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you!
“Like” us on Facebook for motivational quotes, tips and tricks, and special updates.

We'd like to send a big THANK YOU to Sarah Solomon of Classy Media for her using her time and talent to design our new logo!  We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment