Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bisquick Heath Bar Chocolate Chip Cookies

Bisquick Heath Bar Chocolate Chip Cookies

Adapted from this recipe
1/2 cup butter, melted

1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 egg
2 3/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 cup milk chocolate chips (6 oz)
1/2 cup crushed Heath bar

Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. Stir in Bisquick mix.  Fold in chocolate chips and Heath. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.



"My name is Kassy.  I'm currently a stay-at-home mother of three.  I like to spend my free time crafting, cooking and, well, creating in general, I suppose.  When asked what kind of crafts I do, I'm usually left at a loss for words, as I have a severe case of "crafty ADD" and have WAY too many self-taught hobbies.  I have another blog called "Tinsnips and Scissors" where I share about the things I love, things that I've made (a tutorial or two), recipes and my weekly menu plans.  Head's up: I'm also an excessive user of punctuation..."

No comments:

Post a Comment